Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Stupid problem

I'm very annoyed with the way you can't rearrange your squad in territory battles if you made a mistake.
I have my Phoenix squad setup saved in squad management with hera as lead, obviously, since she's the only leader. But Ezra has a higher power ranking.
Territory battles is the only place where it doesn't set the squad as I have it saved. So, in the Phoenix mission, it pulls up my squad and I don't notice that it put Ezra in the leader spot! Oops! I'll just retreat and fix that... OH WAIT, they won't let you. So it's a death sentence.
I know it's my fault for not paying closer attention.
But it's still a stupid situation. This is the 2nd time I've done this. Maybe I'll learn next time.
I did it 2 tb ago, then last time I made sure to check for hera. Made it to the last battle on the 7* mission.
I upgraded some on my team since then and was excited to try again. Too excited apparently.
With Ezra as lead, I made it through 2/6. Big old thumbs down.
  • "Nicho;d-141276" wrote:

Territory battles is the only place where it doesn't set the squad as I have it saved.

It is? I have this issue in all kinds of events. Droid/credit heists are always putting Raid Han in the leader slot for me now (not that it would really matter, but I feel like I have to change it and it's annoying). I don't know why it doesn't at least default to putting a character with a leader ability in the leader slot.
  • "Nicho;c-1325920" wrote:
    I can't say ****?

Weeks ago I was warned by a moderator because I used that word about MYSELF!!

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,276 PostsLatest Activity: 32 minutes ago