Forum Discussion

8 years ago

TB final phase question

I saw on YouTube that the last tier of the last phase is gonna be Rebel exclusive, light side exclusive and Rogue on exclusive missions. Now question is what are all the Rogue toons?
  • Jyn, cassian, chirrut, Baze, pao, bistan, scarif rebel pathfinder, bohdi, k2so
    Jefferx_CAN
    Rising Newcomer
    It's rhe rogue one movie toon, chirrut, baze, jyn, k2so, cassian, bistan, bodhi, scarif rebel,
  • Jyn
    Baze
    Churrit
    Bistan
    Pao
    Scarif Rebel Pathfinder
    Cassian
    K2S0
    Bodhi
    Saw Gerrera

just kidding on the last one, but I wouldn't doubt it in the future.
  • "jcrandall2178;c-1236828" wrote:
    Warrior also included Biggs and wedge in his video. He could have misspoke though.

When you select the battle you can see the eligible characters in a subwindow. The video I saw definitely had Biggs and Wedge rostered, but they weren't in the eligible characters window for the Rogue One mission.

So, basically, yeah I don't think they're used here.
  • "jcrandall2178;c-1236828" wrote:
    Warrior also included Biggs and wedge in his video. He could have misspoke though.

The way he said it was confusing.
    Warrior just meant that Chirrut and Baze are among the four most powerful Rebels, along with Wedge and Biggs. He doesn't mean that Wedge and Biggs are Rogue 1 characters, but that two of the four most powerful Rebels happen to be Rogue 1 characters.
  • Still think Leia and R2 should be on the list, but yeah, it's all new rebels they released for Rogue one.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,321 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago