Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Territory Wars min. requirements

Any chance the minimum 25 player requirement for participating in Territory Wars can be removed in the future? I would like to try it out and have a chance at the great rewards, but I don't want to be part of a large guild.
  • It is not likely. The goal of the system is to promote a full and healthy guild.

There could also be an issue regarding the matchmaking system that would make it difficult to work for less than 25 people.
  • ^ that and you are missing out on a lot without being part of a full guild. Plus they can't even get match making right with minimum 25 people haha
  • Thanks for the input, but I'm just not social enough for a real guild. I'm getting plenty of time and fun with my four accounts, so I'll just stick with that for now. I just thought it would be nice if there was a way to play it with my own teams, like everything else.
  • Why do you need to be social to be in a large guild? We have plenty of people who don't talk in chat. But, they follow rules so thats what matters most.