Forum Discussion

7 years ago

The state of Territory Battles

Territory Battles was a thing that I looked forward to since the release. A pve experience outside of raids to showcase your collection and earn guild event tokens. Before this year, my guild was averaging 38-40 stars which isnt too bad since we dont have whales, we have a few spenders but mostly FTP. With the Han solo characters, Kotor characters, and bounty hunter characters, the 2018 marquees have affected TB in such a negative way that I look forward to TW more then TB. Why does every platoon stage 3 and on have so many marquee requirements? Stage 5, our guild had 1,2,3,4 and 6 platoons locked to marquees. The new bounty hunter that just came out is locked to one, I know this was posted before and I read through the entire forum blog about it. But is the p2w advantage with mariquees really the direction that this is going? Peoples arguments are that they are free characters so get over it. Lol every time that a marquee gets added, TB gets adjusted because of platoons and an increase to guild power over time will not always guarentee 45ls stars and 48 ds stars. And dont even get me started on arena. I'm still salty that my 110k Sith team without traya requires me to pay attention and losing to a 4star bastilla lead makes me wanna vomit.