Forum Discussion

7 years ago

This was supposed to be fun, right?

Our guild is at about 65 million, and we can run through HAAT in about 24 hrs, that's still a lot of fun.

The Sith Triumvirate is not fun. It's not fun at all. It's anti fun. It sucks the fun right out of the game. It's a chore. It's a massive time investment and the rewards for it wouldn't be worth that time investment if you quadrupled them.

We launched a Tier 5 about a week ago and 4 days later we were half way through phase 1. Are you kidding me? We're stuck on Tier 4 and that still takes us about 2 days per phase. And the rewards for it aren't even as good as a rancor run which we can finish in 10 minutes and run almost every other day.

This game isn't supposed to be a job. I've already got 2 of those. This is my escape from that. Give us a break. We all want a challenge, something that keeps the game fun and interesting. We wanted this raid to be the nice new shiny object we chase after for the next year, like Kenobi was for so many and who I'm about to unlock with or next HAAT!

A ton of our guild mates have already given up trying to play the Sith Raid altogether. So Darth Traya isn't a goal any of us even think is in the future for us. I suspect most of us will quit this game long before we can ever even play the Heroic Sith, much less look forward to unlocking her.

Alright, I'm done venting. Thanks anyway.