Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Thrawn without Ezra

Ive got all of them but Ezra at 7*, will i still be able to 7* Thrawn? They are all at gear 8 and have omega on their uniques
  • I did it with the exact team you speak of, just make sure you got good mods
  • "LuthusGB;c-1305282" wrote:
    I did it with the exact team you speak of, just make sure you got good mods

How did you mod everybody? I'm trying to help my brother out who is in the same predicament...
  • yeah ive only managed to 6* him, i either need ezra or need to take a few of them to gear 9. Will have to wait to 7* him when the event next comes around
  • I did it without Ezra Today, but it wasn't fun at all. All G8 (halfway to G9), except Sabine who I figured was the weak link so she was G9 (one piece off G10). All uniques and a few others omegad, and I don't have world class mods. I actually focussed less on protection and more on speed after asking for help.
    Sabine approx 210
    Chopper approx 215-220
    Zeb approx 175
    Kanan approx 110
    Hera approx 190 speeds.
    But honestly, I think I just got the right RNG. Thrawn fractures the right toon, doesn't cleanse the storm trooper immediately after I removed his taunt, death troopers don't execute whoever has backup plan etc.
    Maybe took me 40-50 tries and I nearly deleted the game after a few of them. Just keep trying!