Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Tusken rework?

I don’t follow anything this past week but is there a planned rework for tusken?
Cause they need love as much as nightsister get.
  • Actually the first time I read about a Tusken rework :smiley: but no there aren't any plans for a rework as far as we players know. They would need also more characters. Still somehow I doubt that will ever happen since they aren't really famous in this game.
  • "Verschlinger;c-1626848" wrote:
    Actually the first time I read about a Tusken rework :smiley: but no there aren't any plans for a rework as far as we players know. They would need also more characters. Still somehow I doubt that will ever happen since they aren't really famous in this game.

And yet for a heroes fall (jka to hooded sith anakin) they will be needed.
  • "Galette;c-1626850" wrote:
    Could be awesome with a bantha :)

I would be on board with this. I want a gradual list of monster toons. Wampa, Bantha, Loth Wolf, Mynock...
  • "RawneKarrde;c-1626851" wrote:
    "Verschlinger;c-1626848" wrote:
    Actually the first time I read about a Tusken rework :smiley: but no there aren't any plans for a rework as far as we players know. They would need also more characters. Still somehow I doubt that will ever happen since they aren't really famous in this game.

And yet for a heroes fall (jka to hooded sith anakin) they will be needed.

To do what, die? You take a squad of Tusken against teen angst Anakin and get slaughtered thus unlocking the whiniest Sith in Star Wars history?! :p
  • "Viserys;c-1626853" wrote:
    "Galette;c-1626850" wrote:

I would be on board with this. I want a gradual list of monster toons. Wampa, Bantha, Loth Wolf, Mynock...

Yessss!!!!! Don't forget Rancor, Gundark and their legendary toon the Rathtar! :D
  • "Nauros;c-1626859" wrote:
    "Viserys;c-1626853" wrote:
    "Galette;c-1626850" wrote:

And the space slug as a "ship"!

Unique attack: Om-nom-nom. I want it!!! :D
  • We’ve already got Tusken Brute as an NPC that could be added, maybe they could add someone else like Orr’UrRuuR’R.