Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Upgrade prices too small

Not long ago some of the aspect ratio possibilities were changed in one of the updates.
My phone has a relatively large display, 6.7", and yet it is impossible to read the prices if I want to level something.

Did anyone else encounter this too?

• Could this have to do with the language? In the English version there is plenty of space between "TRAIN" and the credit symbol. Maybe it auto scales the font, which would explain why it works for 3 digit numbers.

• I noticed the same. But now I have no characters left that I could level. So I can't switch language and compare it.
    Disruptor92
    Seasoned Novice
    Is this a permanent issue for you? I don't think I've ever seen this, except for maybe one time, where a simple screen refresh solved it. But if it's permanent for you then it has to be a bug that probably applies to certain devices. Gotta hope that they fix it in a future update.
  • "Disruptor92;c-2370769" wrote:
    Is this a permanent issue for you? I don't think I've ever seen this, except for maybe one time, where a simple screen refresh solved it. But if it's permanent for you then it has to be a bug that probably applies to certain devices. Gotta hope that they fix it in a future update.

Yes, unfortunately it's permanent. My boyfriend has the same phone and has the same problem.

Somehow the numbers are normal when it's only a 3 digit amount, the more numbers the amount has, the smaller they get.
  • "PeachyPeachSWGOH;c-2370847" wrote:
    Could this have to do with the language? In the English version there is plenty of space between "TRAIN" and the credit symbol. Maybe it auto scales the font, which would explain why it works for 3 digit numbers.

Yes I assume the same. There is a dedicated space for the amount so the more digits you have, the more it has to get scaled down.
    Maybe it would work better, if the amount would be placed above or below the word. The font of the word could be made a bit smaller to get more space.
  • "DarjeloSalas;c-2370889" wrote:
    There is a CG-endorsed workaround for this…

Level all characters and ships to 85!

You might be on to something ?