Forum Discussion

drest88
New Spectator
5 years ago

Version update 10-28

How is the only thing in this version update note an audio fix??? What the heck is going on. I know it’s almost Halloween but you guys have pulled enough tricks on us for the entire year lol.
  • They are giving us the Thriller soundtrack for Halloween.
    braskme
    New Spectator
    Audio still sounds pretty messed up to me.(yes, I downloaded the new version from the app store).
  • "Chewy88;c-1996357" wrote:
    "jkray622;c-1996349" wrote:
    I feel you skipped the relevant part - remember these major updates go to the store first so we download them, and then they push the new content after everyone has the new version.

Yeah I don’t care there should be a longer list of things fixed and I want the **** news already.

But they do not post update notes until the update is released, so you will just have to be patient like with every other update ever released.
    tward930
    New Spectator
    "Chewy88;d-217537" wrote:
    How is the only thing in this version update note an audio fix??? What the heck is going on. I know it’s almost Halloween but you guys have pulled enough tricks on us for the entire year lol.

Maybe they made it spookier! I'm down.
    drest88
    New Spectator
    "TVF;c-1996303" wrote:
    I'm sure this was already in the works. Why not release it?

I’m saying how is that the only news for a version update that you have to download from the store. They don’t like doing those. It’s supposed to be big when you have to update the whole app to a new version and they tell you it’s just an audio bug. I call bs and want the news now lol
  • I feel you skipped the relevant part - remember these major updates go to the store first so we download them, and then they push the new content after everyone has the new version.
    drest88
    New Spectator
    "jkray622;c-1996349" wrote:
    I feel you skipped the relevant part - remember these major updates go to the store first so we download them, and then they push the new content after everyone has the new version.

Yeah I don’t care there should be a longer list of things fixed and I want the damn news already.