Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Video on How to mark Anakin a Monster in the Arena with super high damage and crits

https://youtu.be/q0SwktH76N0
^^ How to make Anakin a Beast video

If you like please remember to subscribe so you dont miss a thing!

http://i.imgur.com/05saI5o.jpg

Let me know if you enjoyed it, post your feedback here!

If you would like an invite to an Arena room on App LINE, this is where we hostler our weapons and discuss META's arena tatics and more

For an invite please pm me on LINE,
ID is thesmithied

Thank you for taking the time to stop by.
  • Sounds cut out a few times I don't know if it was just my phone. I like the vid so great job - not sure if I agree with you about potency because his debuffs are one of the best parts about the rework, so you want to make sure they get applied. Thanks for the vid though, again nice job.
  • "leef;630944" wrote:
    Not gonna lie, that outro made me laugh :D

I'm glad you enjoyed the outro haha

http://i.imgur.com/UascA7b.jpg
  • "Revenant;630950" wrote:
    Sounds cut out a few times I don't know if it was just my phone. I like the vid so great job - not sure if I agree with you about potency because his debuffs are one of the best parts about the rework, so you want to make sure they get applied. Thanks for the vid though, again nice job.

Thank you buddy and deffo different versions how Ani is modded which is the greatest thing. I use Ani more for DPS & massive burst attacks
  • "Smithie;631014" wrote:
    "Revenant;630950" wrote:
    Sounds cut out a few times I don't know if it was just my phone. I like the vid so great job - not sure if I agree with you about potency because his debuffs are one of the best parts about the rework, so you want to make sure they get applied. Thanks for the vid though, again nice job.

Thank you buddy and deffo different versions how Ani is modded which is the greatest thing. I use Ani more for DPS & massive burst attacks

I get, it and I built mine the same way I just tried to incorporate more potency. I have him at 186% crit damage because I don't have all my jawas complete yet. With the right luck you can get potency, crit, speed, and protection on your mods.
  • "Revenant;631018" wrote:
    "Smithie;631014" wrote:
    "Revenant;630950" wrote:

I get, it and I built mine the same way I just tried to incorporate more potency. I have him at 186% crit damage because I don't have all my jawas complete yet. With the right luck you can get potency, crit, speed, and protection on your mods.

Yes deffo I still need the Mods to take him to the next level will wait and see what the 6 & 7* Mods bring to the table
  • "Daddyngo007;631021" wrote:
    They are going to get nerfed anyway. Like they do all the time.

Emperor Palp is the Ani nerf