Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Visas Marr

Is Visas only usable in P1 ? In P2 you Get pain immediately, so she will never counterattack or assist. If pain didnt count as a debuff she could be a lot more useful in P2. P3 you of course have to be lucky not to Get her isolated.
  • @XKurareX since when do people use JTR in p3? The constant foresight makes Traya so much harder to hit. Plus, dont want anyone to get stunned.
  • I know you all are talking Heroic but just to mention in T4/T5 I can actually do more in P3 than P1 with JTR. Tons of TM gain via expose during topples.
  • "TVF;c-1596326" wrote:
    I know you all are talking Heroic but just to mention in T4/T5 I can actually do more in P3 than P1 with JTR. Tons of TM gain via expose during topples.

Topples are the problem on higher levels,if you cant topple the swords bf traya gets off an isolate,it leads to a ton of restarts ,the stealing of foresight really kittens sometimes
  • "jjkriv;c-1596380" wrote:
    "TVF;c-1596326" wrote:
    I know you all are talking Heroic but just to mention in T4/T5 I can actually do more in P3 than P1 with JTR. Tons of TM gain via expose during topples.

Topples are the problem on higher levels,if you cant topple the swords bf traya gets off an isolate,it leads to a ton of restarts ,the stealing of foresight really kittens sometimes

There comes the following conclusion in my head - its bad programmed...oh wait :dizzy:

Outside of Sion phases, which have quite a few working group layouts, the whole sith raid just punishes anything except a the "right" group.

For HSR
    P1 - JTR team or zzgmy+zzhyoda+zezra+zvisas+x (this team is more difficult to obtain than jtr, so well...)
    P2 - more groups (+good)
    P3 - two different groups, cls+zhan+chirrut+pao+deathtrooper or JTR team
    P4 Nihilus - one group, zzasajj+ztalzin+zdaka+talia+zombie or basically a fraction of damage (1/10th)
    P4 Sion - many groups (+good)
    P4 Traya - one group, zombie + acolyte + x or basically a fraction of damage (1/10th - 1/100th)

Now for normal mode its pretty similar except for p3 being a lot more friendly. This than also shows why this whole raid outside of hsr completely sucks as the whole hit point system is a joke and just a huge wall to get $$. Its no fun at all to sit more than one evening on any raid for a full guild. And you as developers should get this - long raids had been the reason for World of Warcraft even starting as the raids in Everquest tended to get pretty long (some big raids took 2 hours...that was already too long for a raid and CG should realise this).
  • Well if you are having no fun with your Sith raids we play 6-7 every week and finish it in a couple days, stop by my guild and earn your rewards "hero's for hire". I'm looking for some ppl who are hungry and need help getting my guild (have a lot of raid jumpers) into TB. We share our gear, help one another, and communicate all the time. So again stop by a d check us out. Hope to see you there, please mention you found our guild through Visa Board
    Veritlyn
    New Spectator
    "justinpplfl;c-1705335" wrote:
    Well if you are having no fun with your Sith raids we play 6-7 every week and finish it in a couple days, stop by my guild and earn your rewards "hero's for hire". I'm looking for some ppl who are hungry and need help getting my guild (have a lot of raid jumpers) into TB. We share our gear, help one another, and communicate all the time. So again stop by a d check us out. Hope to see you there, please mention you found our guild through Visa Board

So are you still allowing people in for raids? My guild just can't finish the HSTR before time runs out.