Forum Discussion

4 years ago

We need an assault battle faction overhaul

It would make sense to have a few new assault battles to include the other unused factions of the game or to add a 3rd faction to existing assault battles. For example, Ground War should require Galactic Rep. Or Jedi. Places of power should be Sith or Sepratists. Resistance, Scoundrels, and Mandalorians need a home as well. Maybe remove Phoenix requirement from secrets and shadows and replace it with Resistance, put Mandos with Jedi on ground war, and allow scoundrels on all of them. Just a few ideas.
  • Well, we need something that can beat the final tier of Secrets & Shadows, so why not?
    LendersQuiz
    Rising Newcomer
    "Andyjd93;d-247864" wrote:
    Maybe remove Phoenix requirement from secrets and shadows and replace it with Resistance

Why punish the ~7(?) people that highly reliced their Phoenix team by taking this assault battle away from them? How about just adding Resistance as a third choice instead taking away another.

As a bonus, one would finally be able to use GL Rey in an assault battle as she is the only GL that cannot be.
  • "LukesSkywalkers8976;c-2284774" wrote:
    Well ground war already has Jedi and places of power already has sith

"LukesSkywalkers8976;c-2284775" wrote:
    But I do get what you mean

But there is no tag for G Rep or Separatists. I was just pointing out from a lore perspective that it would make sense. In my opinion they could use this to ease the relic grind a little. Add some more agressive factions while adding a challenge tier 4 with relic 8 mats.
  • Has anyone in the world beaten that Teir 3 of secrets and shadows??? My nightsisters can get to level 4 but super Palps AOE from hell instantly deletes them every time. I don’t think any other faction would be helpful there. But yeah the assault battles are very stale and could use some updating no doubt about it.