Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Weird Textures?

Just updated on BlueStacks and playing on my Pro 4.

Have some weird texture issues...none of my lightsabers are showing, nor blaster bolts, and area of effect spells are large, blocky black polygonal textures.

On the phone everything appears normal, albeit just a little laggier than normal.

Anyone else playing through Bluestacks and seeing the same? Any ideas on fixing it?
  • It occurs to me this might be better posted in the Bugs area. Maybe some kind Mod could move it over there where the right person would see it!
    dogwelder79
    Seasoned Rookie
    I have the same problem. Please help! My Phone is old and I need Bluestacks to play it on my computer.
  • I hate I have to see it on my tiny "rear" screen lol. Graphics on my tablet are just...well, not graphics :'(
  • It looks to me like its a bluestacks that have the problem, don't they have a support of some kind? Since it's an emulator can't see why it should be in bug section, it has nothing to do with CG/EA, so I think its in the right place.

Fun picture
  • Well, it might have a little something to do with EA/CG since it was running and showing flawlessly before.

That being said, yes -- I'd hazard a guess it's just as much something on B.S. end as this one. No harm in posting it up either way so someone official could say something, even though it would likely be similar to you: That's what you get for running it through an emulator.
  • I'm using Bluestacks on pc and i have the same graphical issues. Here is my post with more pictures https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/11454/graphical-bug-after-the-new-patch
    dogwelder79
    Seasoned Rookie
    Andyroid doesn't have this issues. But it's difficult to install (I needed their support because I was getting error messages all the time) and a bit slow. If someone discovers some setting to make Andy run faster, or for Bluestacks to fix the graphic glitch, please share here.