Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Whale Crunch Reality!

Team EA/CG, SOAP here, representin’ my base, yo!

What do you kind and fine guys/gals have planned for the severe omega and zeta Crunch happening and soon to transpire in a manner worse than ever? We have toons now we are unable to zeta and omega, often requiring us to choose in often regrettable ways. Next month we are getting a new toon, and a host of other toon updates, not to mention many of us will unlock Traya at the same time. Huge gaps and uncertainties. I don’t see the need to spend money if I can’t make them viable. Know what I mean? Please help us blow our whale loads.

All my love,

SOAP
  • "RacerDejak;c-1515281" wrote:
    U guys need to reduce new char with zeta and omega ability. Beside that, most of the new zeta ability char useless. Take for example unmask kylo taunt. Give zeta so that he can pre-taunt. We have baze, shore, sith troop with same ability without need to do zeta upgrade. Vader unique.. what for immune to TMR if he still can be stunned?

Zetas have become really disappointing. Before it turned a good character into amazing, or a lame character in an awesome one (Maul), but now zetas are REQUIRED for them to even be remotely viable.
  • "CaptainRex;c-1517585" wrote:
    "RacerDejak;c-1515281" wrote:
    U guys need to reduce new char with zeta and omega ability. Beside that, most of the new zeta ability char useless. Take for example unmask kylo taunt. Give zeta so that he can pre-taunt. We have baze, shore, sith troop with same ability without need to do zeta upgrade. Vader unique.. what for immune to TMR if he still can be stunned?

Zetas have become really disappointing. Before it turned a good character into amazing, or a lame character in an awesome one (Maul), but now zetas are REQUIRED for them to even be remotely viable.

That’s not totally true. There are still some characters which are awesome without Zetas I.e. GK, Chaze, NS Zombie, Sith Trooper, Shore Trooper and finally/ironically Captain Freaking Rex who’s never left the meta ever since he’s been introduced to the game.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,280 PostsLatest Activity: 47 minutes ago