Forum Discussion

6 years ago

When’s Padme event coming back?

Now that Geo TB kinda forced us to gear up Sep Droids, I feel like getting padme from 5 to 7 stars. It’s been 88 days. Almost 3 months. Thoughts?

And yes, I know most people are waiting for Malak but they did mention that it was going to be an EXTREMELY RARE event.
  • Probably in one of those holes in the calendar they just put up.
  • Probably will show up somewhere in the first 3 weeks of August. Her event was May 2nd so early August will put her around 90 days and there is a conspicuous 3 week gap with no legendaries in the first 3 weeks of the initial August calendar. So that means Padme and Malak will both probably show up somewhere in there.
  • "Dre679;c-1926801" wrote:
    Hopefully but she’s not even a journey character, it’s weird not to see her on the calendar, although some say that the event doesn’t show up on the calendar if it’s only been out once.

If by "some say" you mean "the devs explicitly said a year ago that's how legendaries will work," then yes.
  • "Liath;c-1926799" wrote:
    Probably in one of those holes in the calendar they just put up.

I’ve got my money on the second week, so it’ll be (at least partially) concurrent with the geo TB to encourage spending on seps.
  • Hopefully but she’s not even a journey character, it’s weird not to see her on the calendar, although some say that the event doesn’t show up on the calendar if it’s only been out once.
  • I'm sure it'll be in August sometime, probably early, first or second week. They don't put legendaries on the calendar the second time around, as has been discussed by others.
  • I'm guessing the 2 day countdown will pop up sometime today or tomorrow, seeing as how that would cross with the character lock before the next and final round of grand arena...

But here's hoping lol. I got sep droids and geos, with alpha. All ready and 7* this time.
  • "Mirotic_Again;c-1926837" wrote:
    "CapnJack81;c-1926827" wrote:
    I'm guessing the 2 day countdown will pop up sometime today or tomorrow, seeing as how that would cross with the character lock before the next and final round of grand arena...

But here's hoping lol. I got sep droids and geos, with alpha. All ready and 7* this time.

to me it seems the geos could not beat the padme event. with padme granting protection up everytime an ally is attacked out of turn, how could geos ever damage them?

I agree it's unknown if they can do it. I did get the sep droids up and zetas as well, just in case. I just wanna see if the geos cab do it. Might require broads zeta that increases damage per buff on the enemy and combine that with spy and it could work. Who knows
  • There’s a lot of AOEs so that could be detrimental to Geos, but on the other hand Spy stacks his stealth on top of each other (it’s a BUG far as I understand) he could potentially one shot the enemy if he lasts long enough.
  • Either way I have my GG g13 and all the essential sep droid zetas so I’m not very worried