Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Wiggs CLS Solo?

What kind of gear do I need for a Wiggs CLS solo? What about on auto? And would Thrawn get in the way if I added him? Finally how should I mod them? From what I have seen I shouldn’t put speed on Wiggs and just focus on damage and put the speed on CLS.
  • Learn Control Zeta really helps with the stun lock. I usually don't use Call to Action unless he's in desperate need of a heal. The +100% tenacity is great.
  • You could. Or start with ackbar lead. Get extra speed. You can escape him in P1 and his leadership will persist and give CLS the speed boost.

Soloing with just CLS is a manual-only affair. You need a few more than just Thrawn to auto it.
  • "Vendi1983;c-1786762" wrote:
    You could. Or start with ackbar lead. Get extra speed. You can escape him in P1 and his leadership will persist and give CLS the speed boost.

Soloing with just CLS is a manual-only affair. You need a few more than just Thrawn to auto it.

Soloing with just CLS on auto and manual would be a difference in mods. I certainly autoed with only CLS plenty of times and so have many in my guild. Granted, it's not a full auto but certainly don't need to full manual. Just kill the pig adds and you will be fine autoing the rest. 230 speed should get you there.

• Just did it on full auto today. G12+0 with IBAT zeta and 254 speed. Wasn’t sure how much speed I would need, so I just put my best set (no 6 dot) on CLS. I don’t think that I needed that much, but it’s better safe than sorry.