Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Will the Pheonix Event ever return?

Since the Luke Event is returning like every week, I would like to know if we have a chance to replay the Pheonix event aswell? Will it return together with the Thrawn Event (if the Thrawn Event will ever return, it may have been a one time event)? What do you guys think? :)
  • "Woofy_MC;d-128305" wrote:
    Since the Luke Event is returning like every week, :)

Where did you hear Luke event is every week??
  • He's talking about Phoenix flash events. Not marquee or anything like that.
    The Luke returned and the people who didn't get 1st time rewards got them this time around. So there is a possibility.
  • Presumably the farmboy luke flash event that's been running this month @ZetaShooter88
  • I think the answer is an obvious YES. You should be asking WHEN...not IF basically.
  • Luke Flash events are every three days throughout August. This was pre-announced. If they do the same with Phoenix events, I assume we'll get similar notice.
  • "DarthVengeance;c-1233922" wrote:
    I am not even sure I care if I obtain Thrawn. Funny, at one point he seemed crucial, now.. just don't know.
  • The Phoenix flash event might cone back. Might not. Not *really* important, though, because there will definitely be more flash events going forward and the rewards can be used anywhere. Like, if you get a Mk3 Chedak Comlink from the Luke event or the Phoenix event, you can give it to whoever. So if you're looking to gear your Phoenix squad, you can still do it fine with the next flash event.
  • I could see the phoenix flash events return the month they choose to have the thrawn event back

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,280 PostsLatest Activity: 39 minutes ago