Forum Discussion

4 years ago

“Win after defeating 3 enemies in the same turn”

Man this feat for GC is absolute garbage. Have to get perfect RNG to get it right, it’s just such a grossly specific feat. Ik I’m being salty right now but seriously it’s just so frustrating. Any tips?
  • I used my GAS (had to switch to protection modding and reduce the offense to keep enemies from dying too quick).

Got Fives deathmarked, then it was just biding time and spreading damage across their team with only basics.

Managed it in like 2-3 tries. Got Vet Chewie and Finn in red and RJT in yellow (was about 30-40% health I guess). Used GAS aoe, targeting RJT. The followup kick knocked out RJT. Finished battle in a couple turns by killing BB8.

Also BB8 did get off illuminated destiny, so that definitely helped amp up GAS damage to land the triple kill.
    theXrono
    Seasoned Traveler
    "Stryde;c-2212686" wrote:
    "chpMINIsolo_77;c-2212678" wrote:
    Don't use an aoe until you have 3 in the red if you're having trouble

Any suggestions on timing to get three in the red with the Deathmark feature?

with the Drevan team, if malak is strong enough have him take the deathmark as he wont suffer from it and can recover HP well. then just weaken everyone with Drevan, bastilla, hk, and others until they are weak for an AoE.
    i did it with gear 12 sith empire and a g13 relic 7 malak
  • Listen to Fingolfin26. Get Deathmark on one of your people and keep them alivr however you can--if you're using Galactic Republic you can take no-damage turns to get it on Kenobi, he's a beefy boi so he'll be easy to keep alive. Unfortunately he's also very slow so he's hard to get to go before any enemies do damage. Then spread damage around so Anakin can finish them off with one AoE.

If you were able to do all the other feats, you'll only need to get the three kills on T6 for max reward.

For folks with Rey as their only GL, I was able to do it with her, GM Yoda, Revan, and Anakin; each one has an AoE. I let the enemy Rey get Deathmark, then used Revan to mark Chewbacca since he's got a bunch of hp ans I could spread damage between the two of them. Eventually Finn taunts, ignore him and get the other two down to yellow, then youe Rey uses her murder special to instantly defeat Finn, and the AoE portion should take out the other two.
  • "flux_rono;c-2212994" wrote:
    "Stryde;c-2212686" wrote:
    "chpMINIsolo_77;c-2212678" wrote:
    Don't use an aoe until you have 3 in the red if you're having trouble

Any suggestions on timing to get three in the red with the Deathmark feature?

with the Drevan team, if malak is strong enough have him take the deathmark as he wont suffer from it and can recover HP well. then just weaken everyone with Drevan, bastilla, hk, and others until they are weak for an AoE.
    i did it with gear 12 sith empire and a g13 relic 7 malak

My Malak was not strong enough (just unlocked in the last month, and I'm behind on many things due to mismanagement of resources). I tried Sith Empire for a long time, but the Palp, BSF, Wat, Traya, Revan team is what finally worked for me; only my Revan is R4 (the rest are gear 12), and Traya got the deathmark while Palp stunned them all (after multiple attempts). There are a lot of suggestions here in this thread to help many players and many playing styles! Thanks.
  • "WarriorRebel2580;c-2212794" wrote:
    Chewie and Threepio all the way!

Honestly, this sounds fun. I might try it if I have time.
  • "Nikoms565;c-2213073" wrote:
    "WarriorRebel2580;c-2212794" wrote:
    Chewie and Threepio all the way!

Honestly, this sounds fun. I might try it if I have time.

Nevermind....tried it about 15-20 times. Not fun. Even with all relic characters, the RNG is a pain.