Forum Discussion

6 years ago

251,000 hp Malak?

Has anyone tested the interaction with Malak under a Nihilus lead? The stats of my Malak can be seen in the photo below. Both Nihilus and Malak convert protection to health. Is it stacking? If so my Malak would have 251,851 hp.

• "Malachi;c-1833543" wrote:
    How'd you get a 7 star Malak? Test account?

he just spared some guild event currency I guess
  • This is from the road ahead that was posted on January 31st:

I was already stockpiling some guild event currency and once I read that I decided to hoard 100,000 and spend anything above that I got.
  • I've been playing around with it. But I don't have a zeta lead onDarh Nihlius. I have played him along side Darth Sion. Malak, seems to be a hybrid of Sion and Nihlius in some ways. Malak will be a scary scary member of any Sith team going forward.
  • "chionophile;c-1833551" wrote:
    "EduardoCadav;c-1833286" wrote:
    Oh wait a second, sorry, I didn't read far enough down on the swgoh.gg mechanics page. It's 0.03% against raid bosses but 0.05% against allies that take reduced health damage.

so 75*100/0.05 = 150,000,000

Sorry for the false info / hype above /facepalm

I can't tell if you're joking or not, but that's not how percentages work. 75 damage would be 0.05% of 150,000, not 150,000,000.

woops, posting after a friday night out = typing loooots of zeros :D

meaning was pretty obvious I hope to most people though especially as the working I provided gives the correct answer I just got trigger happy with the 0 button ;)

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,720 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago