Forum Discussion

6 years ago

3PO vs Chewie

I’m struggling to understand why the comic relief is a more formidable and dominating toon that everyone’s favourite wookie.

3PO just looks plain broken and dominates in every game mode. Yet Chewie hasn’t made anywhere near the same impact.

Chewie could rip that gold rust buckets arms off and beat him to death with them.

All hail chewie!
  • If I had the skills, I would put 3PO on the roof here doing his Oh My Goodness! move.
    https://media1.tenor.com/images/0022bf670f093ec81d3018e1d5d907da/tenor.gif?itemid=3520475
  • "TVF;c-1726446" wrote:
    "Javick_Starage;c-1726260" wrote:
    I think my point, in a round-about way, is this:

3PO has way more utility in this game than Chewie.

I’m not happy about that.

I had never ever heard of Hera or Darth Traya before I started playing this game.

I don't care about that.

I’d heard of them but I’m very into the extended universe. Power creep will always be a thing but that doesn’t really apply here.

3po and chewie were released almost at the same time and yet 3po is waaaaay more powerful.
  • Chewie on the right team with the right mods can blow 3p0's socks off so it really comes down to what squad you run and what your goals are. Both are excellent toons but chewie gets my nod
  • I don’t know that 3PO is really better than chewie. It’s gonna take some time for people to develop teams, but I haven’t seen any 3PO’s in the arena. And the team people have been using in raids has chewie on it too. Granted, he’s gonna be useful in PvE and maybe on offense, but I doubt he’ll be worth replacing anyone on the meta squads for defense.
  • At least I think the bounty hunter squad built for chewie will be more useful than the ewok squad built for 3p0
    ShaunyVee
    Rising Newcomer
    3PO, chewie & raid han.

Better together, for all the reasons

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,722 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago