Forum Discussion

5 years ago

5th Jedi for (Future) JKR team?

I've started a new account recently and I'm going for a JKR team, without the hyperdrive bundle. Currently I'm sitting at lvl 46 after around 5 days with Jolee 4*(26shards), Ezra 4*(42shards) Bastila Shan *4(5shards), Kanan Jarrus 4*(16 shards) and Jedi Consular 4*.
Yes I know jedi consular is not a good character but I'm taking him to 7* solely for the purpose of getting GMY 7*. I intend on replacing him with GMY ASAP.
My question is, who should I farm to replace Kanan (and eventually ezra)
I know that Ezra has more viability with a full JKR jedi team than Kanan does as he can do big damage, but Kanan not so much.
I'm considering farming JKA as my 5th, but there might be better options out there. Suggestions?
  • "UnbelieverInME;c-2044227" wrote:
    I have JKA at R7.
    He is beast... but mostly with a Padme lead.

Definitely better there, but I've been running an R4 JKA with my JKR squad instead of Bastila and enjoyed the results. Not a huge shift in where i sit (still same payout bracket) but the matches go way quicker
  • "Jack1210;c-2044229" wrote:
    "UnbelieverInME;c-2044227" wrote:
    I have JKA at R7.

Definitely better there, but I've been running an R4 JKA with my JKR squad instead of Bastila and enjoyed the results. Not a huge shift in where i sit (still same payout bracket) but the matches go way quicker

Instead of Bastila?! Wow... who else is in your team that you dropped Bastila of all people from your JKR team?
  • "UnbelieverInME;c-2044230" wrote:
    "Jack1210;c-2044229" wrote:
    "UnbelieverInME;c-2044227" wrote:
    I have JKA at R7.

Instead of Bastila?! Wow... who else is in your team that you dropped Bastila of all people from your JKR team?

Ya I know, but I relic'd JKA for Padme and GAC and will get the padme squad rolling soonish (Got GK to relics recently).
    It's R4 JKR (299 sp, 8350 off)
    R4 GMY (285 sp, 8600 off)
    R4 JKA (262 sp, 6520 off, which seems kinda low, gotta mess with mods a bit)
    R2 GK (206, 130k hp+prot, 107 ten, 60 armor)
    G12+3 Jolee (202, 90k hp+prot)

You think I should re-slot basty? She's at G12, 211 sp, 99k hp+prot, 57% pot
  • "KotasMilitia;c-2044271" wrote:
    Old Ben is probably the easiest to farm in your position who can be good on JKR.

Not really, this would mean I would need to farm three separate characters from cantina battles
  • JKA , GK, and GMY are all farmed in different ways, so just go after all 3. GK requires pretty radically different gear from JKA. I can't remember about GMY b/c I didn't gear yoda at the same time as gearing either of the other two, but he'd be more likely to conflict with JKA, I would think.

In any case, farm the 3 of them, gear all 3 of them in whatever way works best so as not to conflict with the others.

In the end, you'll do well.

As for Hermit Yoda, I recommend skipping him. Although I love mine, it takes so long to farm up 70k GET (especially at earlier levels when you're not getting as much per TB) that I would start saving now for Malak (and GA$) later.
  • Well, no one in the thread suoported JC.

You want toons that have the most use. GK for Negotiator is the wisest. Get into a nice guild that will let you take 1st place a few times in HAAT. You can't get around around needing Kenobi. That's not really optional.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 5 years ago