Forum Discussion

6 years ago

A Squad for Nasty Basty

Hey, guys and gals -

So I'm currently using Palpatine to lead my Empire squad (Thrawn, Vader, Tarkin, Deathtrooper round it out) and Maul to lead my Sith squad (STrooper, Savage, Nihilus, and Sion there). The addition of down n' dirty Bastila changes things a bit.

I super-want to use this squad: Palpatine (L), Sith Assassin, Dooku, Sion, NastyBasty. Why? Because of all the lightning! How fun is that? The more shocks I inflict, the more often ol' Dark n' Sexy can use her omega that damages everyone else when she hits them with lightning.

This gives me Vader (L), Thrawn, Tarkin, Deathtrooper, TIE Pilot for Empire (maybe Canderous in, you know, a year or so) and it also leaves me a second sith team with Maul (L), Savage, Sidious, STrooper, and Nihilus that's still formidable. **All of this is for TB/TW, by the way** I like to have lots of flexible, useful squads... my arena squad is currently a "Nice Bastila" led Jedi team.

So, do you think my entertaining shock-combo for Dark B..S.. will work alright? Or am I just too goofy? Is there a better arrangement of these characters to form one Empire squad and two Sith Squads?

Thanks for your input. I'll probably even listen! =)

SamUX
  • @SamuraiUX you might have something with the nasty basty team for tw you know, as an alternative defense team, all it will take is one team to kitten up against it and leave it with tm and it might be something.. worth a thought

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,722 PostsLatest Activity: 55 minutes ago