Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Ackbar + hermit yoda?

Ackbar lead
General Kenobi
Hermit Yoda
Zarriss
CLS

Every time yoda uses his basic, he'll have a 50% chance of calling luke to assist. Basically Luke attacks 50% more times per battle. This team would also have huge survivability due to regen health, multiple cleansers, and multiple healers.

The main drawback would be lack of DPS, but Luke would be attacking much more than he normally would. Also, missing R2 makes the team somewhat vulnerable to counter teams, but with zarriss, it wont matter too much.
  • Interesting theories. Too bad CLS lead is infinitely more useful. TM gain and counter chance over speed and assists any day.
  • @DatBoi

Wow, you were right. I'm trying out this team now and it's amazing. CLS is melting everyone! :smiley:

ps. sorry for bringing up this post, but i found you deserved these credits lol
  • i play against similar team in my shard. AA, cls, gk, hy and thrawn. with empire team i destroy it, but luke make a lot of attack, a lot of... it looks fun to play.
  • "Dandrethegiant;c-1348905" wrote:
    This has been all over youtube forever.. lol

The earliest videos i could find of this were from early september. My OP was in august. Im not trying to take credit, i was just theorizing
  • I tried this team with Thrawn instead of Zarris witha gear six non-zeta HY on GW. It’s pretty legit there, took me through the first ten nodes no problem and 4/5s of the way through node 11.
  • Once your opponent takes out CLS, there’s no damage left. You have a lot of survivability, but no damage to actually defeat the other team.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago