Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Admiral Ackbar

7 Starred Sid early in the game, now I just finished 7 Starring HK just because (Have no reason I have no intent on making a droid team especially since its been the flavor for the month since the game released) So im wondering whos next, Savage Opress buff was much needed but he seems to be the go to arena guy right now since the buff & its throwing me off I just wanna know if Admiral Ackbar is worth the farm alot of teams pretty much Rely on Heal Block & Bleed damage & speed down so he wont go unused but is he worth it whats his damage and speed like fully maxed, most importantly will I regret it ?
  • I have mine at 4*, and pretty much stopped using him. In the beginning when my healers were weak, his single cleanse against sid-led team was welcome. Now, outside of that one utility he is nearly useless. Unless of course you want to use a rebel team with Ackbar lead.
    There are not enough teams that rely on debuffs right now to make him a worthy investment. Biggest issue is he needs lots of purple gear just to get to g7 (3 slots), so there are chars with more impact to give these to.
    He does have impact when facing a sid-vader team ... But how often do you see that...
  • "fberbert;163209" wrote:
    I am stuck with Ackbar gears level VI... 3 purple slots to go on, I left it and move to another priorities.

But I have plan to test: Ackbar (lead), Leia, Han, Rebel Scout and Luke. Pretty fast and damage dealer team.

If I had access to leia id test it looking like im reverting back to a droid team

• Han's turn meter manipulation will provide extra attacks and mess with the other teams turn meter too, plus he taunts... A much better fit for the rebel team than Biggs I recon.