Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Admiral Ackbar

At what star/gear level does he become viable?
  • for raid, gw, or arena?

he is very useful in raids, p1. for my line up, not as useful as ewoks but he is easy to farm and aside from rex (p2p) or lobot (less useful imo) these are the only toons to clear the deathmark debuff from guard captain.

I have him at 6 stars, not leveling to 7 bc his offense is not as useful/needed for raids for me, his main utility is clearing debuffs and the tactical genius, both of which heal for a preset amount to one of your own toons and is not dependent on ackbars health/dps/protection/potency etc.

I like playing w/ him as b/c squad in gw for his lead ability w/ my rebel team and a lot of threads for him paired w/ leia in arena where he will need to be high level

if you want him for raids (which you should), get him to 6* and g8 at least and he will last a while and help the team get to the enrage.
  • I got Lobot boosted up pretty high, but mainly for my Droid Team, but I've been considering going after Fishhead pretty hard. His synergies if worked right seem like they could be pretty good. I think a fun team would be:

Fishhead (L)
    ST Han
    Leia
    RG
    Rey

That's a pretty formidable team in Arena, GW and game play.
  • "Chris_Ren;467691" wrote:
    I got Lobot boosted up pretty high, but mainly for my Droid Team, but I've been considering going after Fishhead pretty hard. His synergies if worked right seem like they could be pretty good. I think a fun team would be:

Fishhead (L)
    ST Han
    Leia
    RG
    Rey

That's a pretty formidable team in Arena, GW and game play.

yes, it is. this is a fun team. I often switch sthan for another non rebel toon -- single taunter, ideally RG if not used/dead w/ my ewok squad/possibly poe, or a healer -- b/c when the non rebels use an ability, I want more chances of leia attacking, not ackbar/sthan. in raids, I use luke instead of sthan for this reason

I still find poe very useful in arena, taut is quick and gets off sooner than sthan. i usually do not have trouble w/ opponents w/ sthan b/c of the delay in taunt, although I attack those teams w/ qgj/rey/old ben/poe/lumi team

In your above post, I'd like to see sun fac if his AI ever gets corrected. the retribution would be awesome to prevent aoe's