Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Advice for a CLS Arena team.

Hello all. Up to this point I have not had much luck using CLS in my December 2015 shard Arena, mostly because I didn't have the proper supporting characters up to speed.

I unlocked General Kenobi last night and took him straight to G11. He's only 5-star but I imagine he's still viable at G11, full ability upgrades, and decent mods.

I'm also working on Chaze at the moment. Both are 6-star, G11, full ability upgrades, and decent mods.

I've got Nihilus in good shape with a zeta on his unique, and Thrawn at 6-stars in good shape with a zeta on Ebb and Flow.

Anyways, I would really like to incorporate CLS into my Arena team, either as a leader or support, but so far every attempt has resulted in me dropping 30-40 spots overnight. I have a zeta on It Binds All Things and his leader ability. He's also 30 pieces of gear from G12.

Any advice is great appreciated. I'm thinking about putting my next zeta on Bariss and throwing her in there, but I'm just not sure. Here's my crew, although it's probably not completely updated yet:

https://swgoh.gg/u/naidora/collection/

Thanks a ton!