Forum Discussion

frozenritual
New Spectator
7 years ago

Ahsoka Fulcrum not meant to be used with Bastila?

From using these characters together (with GM Yoda too) i'm starting to wonder if Fulcrum was never meant to have this many buffs as she doesn't seem to hit over 6 times regardless of what i have on her.

Max i've had was around 12/13 buffs i think but can easily get 9 unique buffs and she only ever seems to hit 6 times max, sometimes as low as 4.

Anyone else having this issue? i have a fair few screenshots from screen recordings now wondering if worth sending on to the devs or am i being stupid and missing something.
  • Are you watching it on 4x speed or 1x? Perhaps the game moves too fast for you to see all the hits?
  • I use her with bastilla all the time and she hits x10 all the time. Are you sure you're counting the non-crits?
  • My guildie/shard mate uses her with Bastila. He has her fully decked out with zeta and g12+ and she can just about one shot my Sion who is also decked out.
  • I'm curious about this as well, I've been debating on working on fulcrum to use withwith Bastila and I don't want to waste time if that's the case
  • I'll state my Fulcrum is 7* and gear 12. She does not have the zeta on whirlwind but that shouldn't affect the number of hits given off.