Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Ahsoka or Teebo?

This may seem a stupid question, but it really does confuse me... Given these stats, which would be the recommended team for squad battles? Ahsoko can take out buffs, which really saves me when going against a phoenix team, where they take turns taunting while the other heals, but Teebo has synergy (I'm guessing?) with the other ewoks.
It seems 6 of one and half a dozen of the other, but to those who understand the mechanics of squad battles better than me, who would be recommended?
  • Get Wicket as soon as you can! He makes the Ewoks 100% better as a whole. Put a good speed mod set on him and bump up elders speed also. Then you can leave teebo at the next bus stop.
  • Offensively Teebo allows you to surgically pick apart most bounty hunter teams with Ewoks. Not just BH teams. Yes, not the best on defense, but:

Taunt removal
    TM removal
    100% TM for the entire team

= almost always allowing you to wipe 1 enemy from most teams.

And after you do it you still have some TM generating attacks left.

I have the least ideal Ewok team: chirp pap ee scout Teebo.

I kill EP teams with them, BH, and FO as long as KRU isn't zeta.
  • The ewok that does the cleanse on basic is Paploo. You should use him instead of Ahsoka

Paploo has the ability to remove buffs with basic, just like Ashoka, and also taunts and calls assist.
  • Teebo is the better choice at the moment for you. BUT don't invest in teebo. For full ewoksquad you will go for paploo and wicket. Ashoka will be used in gr squad and in fleet.
  • "Johnnyreb1977;c-2001450" wrote:
    Get Wicket as soon as you can! He makes the Ewoks 100% better as a whole. Put a good speed mod set on him and bump up elders speed also. Then you can leave teebo at the next bus stop.

I have him but he's so slow to level (he's close to 4 stars) that I can't use him yet
  • I don't regret my G12 Teebo. His has a really good kit for an Ewok.

If I could get rid of scout and have 2 Teebo's I would do it in a heartbeat.
  • You could try Tebow instead of Teebo. (Basic: Pray For Your Enemies... but that's his only skill)