Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Almost 60, what ships should I level up and focus on.

Hi, my troops: https://swgoh.gg/u/juiceisloose/collection/
I am constantly top 50 atleast in arena so I would like to be the same in the ship battles when I hit 60, I have not yet level'd up any of my ships, what should I focus on?
  • I hear Biggs and Target Lock ships is meta.
    So if I had a do over I would go Biggs, Vader, Boba, Tie and FO Tie. I also hear Tarkin has the best capital ship(not counting Thrawn, but you won't be there for a while.)
    An alternate version of the above team would use Ackbar as capital and sub in Maul's Scimitar for not Biggs.

Now, you NEED to pick 5 darkside ships for zetas later. Get them to at least 5 stars. If you go for the above list you just need to pick one more up. Keep in mind that who ever you chose to pilot you'll have to level.

I am not an expert, just relaying what I've read on the forums
  • Yea I have Tarkin, biggs (not his ship) 3 tie pilots (2 of there ships) and I have the silencer with kylo unmasked. Those 5 with tarkin would work right? I also have vader and his ship. Might use vader until I get the third tie pilots ship. So I can level up the ships of those 5 accordingly.
  • You will get the third the first order tie fighter from one of those fleet events.

Bear in mind that the two ships you got from the first order marquee bundle aren't farmable so you are stuck with two stars.

Vader's ship is great. One of the best ships in the game and he gets target lock on his basic so fits excellently with Biggs tanking.
  • Special Forces Tie and the Silencer aren't farmable yet. and neither are there pilots. (unless I missed something). So you'll want to skip over them.
    Tarkin, Vader, Biggs and the two ties are a great start.
    You've done good getting Pheonix, so getting their ship is an option.

Starting will a full great thing of ships is kinda unrealistic. Otherwise you could stick with Jedi Consular and Clone Sargent

My reccomendation- Tarkin, Vader, Biggs, Tie, FO Tie, Boba. With Scimitar as a 5th darkside
  • Lots of people run the standard tie fighter on defense and when the ai controls it it sometimes has insane dodge rates so personally I love poe as a reinforcement his special is unavoidable and can almost one shot the tie fighter add in vaders unavoidable basic and you don't need to fear tie fighter dodge rng plus trust me on this your going to want poe farm both as fast as you can
  • Biggs Vader boba get me 1st everyday since I've been in fleets (they do the heavy lifting)

Others I use are executrix, Phoenix (both), Cassian
  • Go Tarkin ship with TFP, Vader, FOTP, Biggs, Boba as starters. Use Skimitar as first reserve.
    Ship stats rely HEAVILY on how much you've upgraded the pilots.
    Max level and gear is appropriate for pilots. 5 dot mods matter too, but doesn't matter what they are.
  • "Pr0phet;c-1397870" wrote:
    Yea I have Tarkin, biggs (not his ship) 3 tie pilots (2 of there ships) and I have the silencer with kylo unmasked. Those 5 with tarkin would work right? I also have vader and his ship. Might use vader until I get the third tie pilots ship. So I can level up the ships of those 5 accordingly.

Don't drop Vader. His ship is one of the best in the game.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 23 hours ago