Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Anakin vs Ima-Gun Di

Hi guys, Im gettin prepared for the next Yoda event, and since both of these toons have been announced to be farmable I decided to choose one of'em to be in my squad against yoda even and my arena team. The question is which one would fit better in pure jedi team ?

I would appreciate any kind of suggestions
  • I beat 7-star Yoda with Anakin in my line-up. Honestly though, if you can get a 6 and 7 star IGD leader and geared-up, I would consider using him as leader. His leader ability can make a bit of a difference in the game. Not to mention his defense-up ability will mean more probably when Yoda comes around next, although Yoda will just steal it too. LOL.

What's the rest of your Jedi squad look like?
  • "Darth_Jay77;295282" wrote:
    I beat 7-star Yoda with Anakin in my line-up. Honestly though, if you can get a 6 and 7 star IGD leader and geared-up, I would consider using him as leader. His leader ability can make a bit of a difference in the game. Not to mention his defense-up ability will mean more probably when Yoda comes around next, although Yoda will just steal it too. LOL.

QGJ lead, obi, lumi, once done - yoda, till then Im using Koth, and Ani or IGD, tbh I do believe IGD leader abilility is something new and fresh and it might be actually fun to play around
  • "DarthMike91;295431" wrote:
    "Darth_Jay77;295282" wrote:
    I beat 7-star Yoda with Anakin in my line-up. Honestly though, if you can get a 6 and 7 star IGD leader and geared-up, I would consider using him as leader. His leader ability can make a bit of a difference in the game. Not to mention his defense-up ability will mean more probably when Yoda comes around next, although Yoda will just steal it too. LOL.

QGJ lead, obi, lumi, once done - yoda, till then Im using Koth, and Ani or IGD, tbh I do believe IGD leader abilility is something new and fresh and it might be actually fun to play around

Man if you have IGD at 6 and 7 stars for Yoda and you have gear 7 or better, I would absolutely use him for leader. Even if the Jedi just counter and remove Yoda's foresight buff that is huge. I would also use Anakin in-place of Obi-Wan. Obi's debuff is useless against Yoda and when he dies Yoda will steal all of those buffs and be more crazy than usual. You're line-up I would go,

IGD (L)
    QGJ
    Lumi
    Koth
    Anakin

If you have JC, Bariss, or Ahsoka I would use of them. Having the extra heals is huge, especially at 7-star Yoda.
  • "chuckwing;295505" wrote:
    Anakin just got butchered in the update and he was already underwhelming before. Go with IGD

How did he get butchered? He is not underwhelming in the right comp. You just need him pretty much maxed-out and in a good comp, he just can't be tossed in with anybody unfortunately.
  • IGD is my choice, I have him at 5* and G6, he is very viable but I have better chars in his place.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago