Forum Discussion

5 years ago

AOE attacks

Is AOE attacks considered out of turn attacks ? Used a Empire/Sith team against Padme, and when Vader used his AOE, everyone got protection up
  • this mechanic is exactly why padme should never be put on defense without 3p0. Otherwise just asking to be countered by vader
  • They aren't.

Was it definitely during Vader's turn? It's possible Padme used her dispell which grants protection up.

Who else was on both teams?
  • I found the same happened to me before and I wasn’t running wat or sith trooper. Very strange mechanic, it cost me a GAC battle before
  • "WookieWookie;c-2143796" wrote:
    Could be a character triggering C-3PO's unique, which grants protection up. (for example, if GK gives Crit Immunity to a character, 3PO will also give protection up)

yep this is the answer.
  • It's a combination of C3P0 and GK abilities : Vader crit a toon with Force Crush => GK gives this toon Crit Immunity => C3P0 gives him Prot Up => Padme render him immune to debuffs

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 12 hours ago