Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Are they going to do anything against NS madness??

Well, I suppose it’ll be different for everyone, but in my eyes, best teams, should be best synergy, better mods and better gear, but these NS being so difficult to beat with a very undergeared Zombie it’s madness, how on earth a toon G7 can revive so many times and top arena shards, be very difficult to beat in GT, even with a whopping 51k power, just because that zombie keeps reviving at a lower gear, wouldn’t it make more sense that revives are locked behind a gear wall??? Just a thought.

Are devs thinking about something? Like leaving it like that forever, to change it slightly so it’s not so blatantly ridiculous that g7 can top arena shards??
  • "Nuriela;c-1427906" wrote:
    "EventineElessedil;c-1427083" wrote:
    Know who else benefits from Zombie dying? zVeers (L) and his troopers. They get mad TMG. When an enemy is defeated:

• zVeers unique awards 50% TM + Offense up
    • Veers leader gives 10% TM
    • Snowtrooper unique gives 15% TM (30% to himself)
    • Total = 75% TMG (90% for Snow)

Add Starck to the mix, and he leads off with his Scan move which awards CC & CD up to his friends, which then procs 20% TMG to the whole squad thanks to Veers leader.
    Get your hits in early if you can ladies, because you won't get many of them. Low gear Zombie? Snow turns into an A-10 Warthog. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt. done.

This counter alone is why you should gear your Zombie.

Your wrong actually. On offense none of the teams you have put up here or anyone who has put one up, I have fought and beaten it. On defense everyone loses.

Which is why he is right. The OP suggested having trouble beating NS on offense. The zVeers +troopers team beats them easily. Done. As you said - defense is irrelevant. Nothing holds on defense. Not even the best JTRey teams hold. So discussing defense is irrelevant. Always has been.
  • I am split on the matter of zombie being viable at a lower gear. It sucks because teams don't need to sink the time and effort into her like many of us did with Baze, GK, Shore, etc. However, it's nice to finally shake things up. I am sick and tired of having to level everyone on my roster to at least g11 to be viable in any form of this game.

For any wondering, I don't run nightsisters in arena and don't intend to.
  • BTW who brought this horse back, I thought we beat him enough already. Poor dead horse.
  • "Nikoms565;c-1427914" wrote:
    "Nuriela;c-1427906" wrote:
    "EventineElessedil;c-1427083" wrote:
    Know who else benefits from Zombie dying? zVeers (L) and his troopers. They get mad TMG. When an enemy is defeated:

• zVeers unique awards 50% TM + Offense up
    • Veers leader gives 10% TM
    • Snowtrooper unique gives 15% TM (30% to himself)
    • Total = 75% TMG (90% for Snow)

Add Starck to the mix, and he leads off with his Scan move which awards CC & CD up to his friends, which then procs 20% TMG to the whole squad thanks to Veers leader.
    Get your hits in early if you can ladies, because you won't get many of them. Low gear Zombie? Snow turns into an A-10 Warthog. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt. done.

This counter alone is why you should gear your Zombie.

Your wrong actually. On offense none of the teams you have put up here or anyone who has put one up, I have fought and beaten it. On defense everyone loses.

Which is why he is right. The OP suggested having trouble beating NS on offense. The zVeers +troopers team beats them easily. Done. As you said - defense is irrelevant. Nothing holds on defense. Not even the best JTRey teams hold. So discussing defense is irrelevant. Always has been.

There's, really, only 2 options for defense:
    1) You can blend in - so it's really just RNG if you get hit at all.
    2) Or you run a team that's so annoying it's easier to hit the same old teams then chance losing/drawing/timing out the battle because you need a optimal team/kill order - and that team will, now, no longer 1) blend in AND 2) isn't annoying enough.
    I say, "really" because if you're lucky or $$$$ enough -- out mod'ing your opponent is probably the safest form of defense and also META proof.
    (edit, grammarz)
  • "Mobewan;c-1427825" wrote:
    This technique works on all pure NS teams.
    Detailed strategy is in the description.
    https://youtu.be/xGUxz91a-fk
    Basically, stun ventris, buff immunity zombie, kill daka, kill ventris (or mt if she is closer).

I wonder why we never heard anyone make so many threads about the Raid Han madness...I noted in this video that in the first 30 seconds of the match Han attacked a total of 7 times and did more than 92,000 damage in those 7 attacks. This also included a rare instance of Han not hitting a critical on his special, which would have added at least 15k more damage..so Han is doing 100k damage on the regular in the first 30 seconds of the match...but the Zombie revive mechanic is madness? :)

Just for completeness purposes...Han ends the match with 11 total attacks and dealt out over 150,000 in damage in a match that lasted <2 minutes.

@Mobewan not targeting this at you specifically, more the idea that Zombie / NS of all things is broke when you look at what people use today. This was just a very on point and timely example that there's plenty of madness already in the game to go around and singling out NS is unfair at best and hypocritical at worst.
  • The greater challenge is when GK is the fifth member of the core of Zombie, Ventress, Talzin and Daka. The two taunts are difficult to manage when you're trying to bomb the other three.

Yes, Troopers can beat them but its difficult when the speed of some of the sisters is 260+ and they're G12 so you don't often trigger TMR in your Troopers.
  • "Jedi_of_Oz;c-1428448" wrote:
    The greater challenge is when GK is the fifth member of the core of Zombie, Ventress, Talzin and Daka. The two taunts are difficult to manage when you're trying to bomb the other three.

Yes, Troopers can beat them but its difficult when the speed of some of the sisters is 260+ and they're G12 so you don't often trigger TMR in your Troopers.

While that is true to a degree, a thrawn squad takes NS apart very nicely, whether it's GK or NSA for the fifth, so there is absolutely more then one option to easily deal with NS
  • If only a new character that has a powerful AOE that cannot be evaded or countered is released..
  • @JohnnySteelAlpha
    Han damage output potential is much greater than you calculated.

I dont have crit damage mods yet, and i always delay his offense up buff against nightsisters to avoid tm loss from her dispel.

But yeah, his damage is wicked.

The problem that most people face with nightsisters is that they dont have the deep roster needed to figure them out. I grudgingly geared Chaze when i already have GK just for nightsisters. Some people arent so lucky as to already have the toons for high geared very fast nightsisters.