Forum Discussion

jedibaer71
New Spectator
6 years ago

arena: faster darth revan AND faster dark bastila = GAME OVER !?

the present meta are: darth revan, dark bastila, darth malak, hk-47 and a tank taunting from the beginning. (in my case new kylo)

if my darth revan and my bastila are faster than the others: good
if my bastila is faster than the other: good
if only my revan ist faster than the other: 50:50
if both are slower than the other: game over

what are your experiences?

i never saw a team, that is so speed-dependend like this one. jedi revan team fights were sometimes boring, but the faster revan didn't decide the fight. now it seems that speed is all or nothing... :-(

• i will try this team out, another option perhaps is to use malak instead of hk.

some ideas to try out.

• @Drazz127 of course you are right, but my sith trooper is „in project“....

tried it out with L3 (zeta), so he had a synergie with hk-47. but i moded L3 with very high protection, to survive a „drain life“ attack from malak.

my new kylo works good, so i let him in the team.

tried out some fights today with yoda instead of hk-47, and i won more fights than i lost.

so it works, although revan vs revan and bastila vs bastila were slower.

if i have some battles „to burn“ i‘ll try out thrawn.
  • "Legend91;c-1854804" wrote:

The missing CD bonus is absolutely irrelevant if you have the CBM advantage.

Your opinion on this matter is absolutely irrelevant as it really makes no sense. 50%CD is never irrelevant.
    It's more damage, regardless of CBM.
  • "Drazz127;c-1858959" wrote:
    "Legend91;c-1854804" wrote:

The missing CD bonus is absolutely irrelevant if you have the CBM advantage.

Your opinion on this matter is absolutely irrelevant as it really makes no sense. 50%CD is never irrelevant.
    It's more damage, regardless of CBM.

Ok, then test out the following:
    1) remove the arrow mods on both DR and BSF to let them both be slower than their counterparts on the opponents team and play 50 matches with your full SE DR team (DR, BSF, HK, SiT, Malak) in a mirror match
    2) remove the arrow mods on both DR and BSF to let them both be slower than their counterparts on the opponents team and play 50 matches with a fast GMY instead of HK (DR, BSF, GMY, SiT, Malak)

Let me know how many matches you won with each option.