Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Arena mods- proper sets versus better speed secondaries.

While I don't wanna call myself an idiot, I've never fully grasped what my approach to modding in this game should be.

For my arena teams, I've always just thrown on whatever had the highest speed secondaries and the right primary (and if a mod with the wrong primary had a significant amount of speed attached, I made exceptions)

I'm about to switch my arena team, which means I need to make new mod loadouts. This time, I made loadouts considering sets, and it slows the team down, but gives them better mod set bonus. (like han would have crit damage instead of health as his sets)

for example my current arena team loadouts give (and keep in mind I haven't updated these in a while, so i could push them higher)

+103, +101, +100, +83

while this new set gives

+86 ,+90 ,+84 ,+73(this one has a speed set, so theres a 10% bonus attached)

should I keep these new mods, making the team slower but better at everything else? Or should I keep my OG train of thought and just go for speeeed?

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,720 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago