Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Arena Team with Rex Lead

Who would you recommend I replace with Thrawn? My arena team is Rex (L), CLS, R2, Boba Fett, and Old Ben. Going up against a variety of CLS and Empire teams that include Thrawn, Chaze, Raid Han, R2, Emperor, Vader, I win most fights. But I'd love to use Thrawn once I get him to gear 9 or 10 and will be able to Zeta ebb and flow soon. It's been a tough choice as Rex is great as lead and his cleanse ability helps a lot with Empire/Sith teams. Boba is nice for the ability block and execute especially against Chaze teams. I thought about replacing Rex and using CLS lead as Old Ben and Boba ability blocks would go well with Thrawn's basic. Any suggestions?

https://swgoh.gg/u/blackrider622/collection/
  • "Tuftedpaper85;c-1525465" wrote:
    Boba fett. Use thrawn to fracture Baze and chaze teams will be easier to handle

Thanks. I'll try that out once I get Thrawn to gear 9 and zeta him.
  • Thrawn doesn't really need gear, zeta or even 7 stars to do his job. All he needs is speed.
  • "freshprince19888;c-1525686" wrote:
    Thrawn doesn't really need gear, zeta or even 7 stars to do his job. All he needs is speed.

Well now you tell me!

(I just took him to G12 for fleet ;))
  • Alright thanks guys. Will definitely get his speed up when I switch boba's mods to him. Is there a speed I should aim for but also not go over since lower speed does mean longer fracture?
  • The initial fracture is what helps the most, there's no such thing as too fast. You just get to fracture again. And you need to go before the other guys Thrawn does.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 28 days ago