Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Ayala, Ima Gun or PLO!?

Which Jedi is best among these 3 for tank raid?
  • IGD for the win - his counter attack for Jedi teams + his anti-droid basic make him ideal. Put him in as leader and you're good to go.

Aayla or Plo would be good to put in there but not as leader (Aayla's not bad as a leader but in this case IGD is better; Plo's leader ability works best with stealth). I'd pick IGD first then Aayla. I think Mace and Old Ben + JKA would round out the group.
  • "APX_919;724273" wrote:
    IGD for the win - his counter attack for Jedi teams + his anti-droid basic make him ideal. Put him in as leader and you're good to go.

Aayla or Plo would be good to put in there but not as leader (Aayla's not bad as a leader but in this case IGD is better; Plo's leader ability works best with stealth). I'd pick IGD first then Aayla. I think Mace and Old Ben + JKA would round out the group.

Thanks APX.
    I will start investing in IGD and Ayala.

Mace jka and Ben are too low level for me.

I got Qgj, lumi, barista for now and a JC and Tano.
  • "CloneSpikes;724285" wrote:
    Jka is too low level?
    What do you mean? He s like the cornerstone to a jedi team imo

My guess is the star level is too low - needs to be 6* or higher to compete in the new AAT raid. Mine's a measly 4* so he's out...actually, most of my Jedi are out except Yoda, GQJ, Ahsoka, Lumi and Kit.
  • "APX_919;724295" wrote:
    "CloneSpikes;724285" wrote:
    Jka is too low level?

My guess is the star level is too low - needs to be 6* or higher to compete in the new AAT raid. Mine's a measly 4* so he's out...actually, most of my Jedi are out except Yoda, GQJ, Ahsoka, Lumi and Kit.

Who was your fifth to get Yoda?
  • A mixture of Jedi, Jawa, Clones, a little Thug and a Cleanser will perform well overall..

In this order:
    Ima G (L)
    Aayla
    Plo.. - Definitely not all three on the one team.!

I have to say, after experimenting with a few different mod set's a maxxd Thugnaught showed A LOT of promise at the end of HM 9 yesterday against a VERY strong and FAST droid squad, he was almost bullet proof (3vasion) and stunned like lightning..!
    Also we'll have to see if Yoda's buff will earn him a place in the new raid also - if it is an actual buff and not just another shuffle to his kit ..
    Good luck all...

Peace ✌
  • "APX_919;724273" wrote:
    IGD for the win - his counter attack for Jedi teams + his anti-droid basic make him ideal. Put him in as leader and you're good to go.

i could be completely wrong but i heard half or most of the enemies in the new raid cannot be countered.
  • I totally agree with Ben_kenobi

JKA at G11 complimented by a healthy mod mix of both Criticals and 10 Omega's will definitely shine above all other Jedi....!
    With the Jedi buff he will arguably be the #1 AoE character for this raid.
    Keeping these droids stunned will also be essential...
    Any thoughts on a Cleanser/Healer I have not seen much discussion on this so far..

Peace ✌
  • "Ben_kenobi;724302" wrote:
    "CloneSpikes;724285" wrote:
    Jka is too low level?

Yea definitely one of the best Jedi in the game right now.

I meant he is not high enough. Only like 4*.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago