Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Ima gun di mods?

I recently just got Ima gun di and not quite sure what the best mods are for him any suggestions?
  • I'm using critical damage avoidance mods and potency mods, since I'm planning to use him in next droid/tank raid. If going to use him for arena, then I'd recommend speed and protection as well. Hope this helps
  • I'm throwing protection and critical damage on him. He already does double damage to droids, why not make crits even better?
  • I put defense and crit damage for mods. Focusing on crit chance speed and potency. He already has decent health and protection.
  • Here me out, but I put health mods on him. He self heals for three turns on a critical hit. So, in the arena, he is pretty much always healing himself. I have found him to be incredibly durable and I think this has contributed to it.
  • Survivability for raids...speed and damage for arena. Everyone else on your team will b targeted b4 him in arena...no use making him even more tanky. No matter how tough u r, u still lose when u r let man standing.
    scuba75
    Rising Rookie
    Crit chance and crit damage especially if you gave Droid teams.
    Also some potency wouldn't hurt so his defense down doesn't get resisted
  • I would go with Protection as primary stat and a set of Critical Chance + Critical Damage. Probably best combination for him.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 23 hours ago