Forum Discussion

6 years ago

B1 Getting Marked

When is this gonna be fixed. Ya know? For the ones that bought your new toons?
  • No Marked should not stay. It completely destroys a kit. So if he gets marked it should be cleansed via a debuff. Nice try though.

Really no debuff should stick on B1. At all. It’s a cheap trick to try and take advantage of a team.

Either B1 should be immune to Marked, Health Down, and Plague, Fracture, Isolate just like DoT.

Or after being damaged with the debuff it hit while you have that debuff the debuff should go away and you lose the 8 stacks. That’s it.

I don’t care either direction it goes but it shouldn’t remain there so Marked Ability mows down a toon in one or two moves.
  • Also clearly the devs were smart enough to make DoT’s not affect B1 but weren’t too bright to ensure other debuffs with similar crippling effects B1 would be immune to. ?
  • "AndySCovell;c-1790229" wrote:
    Also clearly the devs were smart enough to make DoT’s not affect B1 but weren’t too bright to ensure other debuffs with similar crippling effects B1 would be immune to. ?

Dots count as individual attacks. So a small stack of 3 would remove 24 stacks per turn, that is why DoTs are different than any other debuff that keeps his kit in check.

but i do agree, he should be immune to or lose Plague after he is hit and loses stacks. Isolate and fracture are ok. not sure why immune to health down, it just doesn't do anything, so no big deal. I'm not sure how i feel about marked, i could go either way on that.
  • "Kyno;c-1790246" wrote:
    but i do agree, he should be immune to or lose Plague after he is hit and loses stacks.

I agree that something shall be done to Plague and B1 relation.
    DoT can be cleansed. Healing to full health can remove Plague. But Plague on B1 can't be cleansed nor be removed(via heal).
    I'd prefer B1 removing Plague upon healing, cuz B1 has 1/0 max HP/Prot, but then the mechanics would be too complicated, and Plague immunity or Plague Uncleansability Immunity would suffice.
  • "AndySCovell;d-196898" wrote:
    When is this gonna be fixed. Ya know? For the ones that bought your new toons?

My understanding is that the B1 battalion is marked, not just a single B1 so the mark remains.
  • Marked should stay....
    If you’ve watched ANY of the prequels or Clone Wars Series when the Jedi focus on B1 droids they wreck dozens of them....100s in Mace Windus case. They are literally mass-demolished.
    They are a joke compared to Droidka, B2 etc
  • "Shadowscream;c-1790335" wrote:
    Marked should stay....
    If you’ve watched ANY of the prequels or Clone Wars Series when the Jedi focus on B1 droids they wreck dozens of them....100s in Mace Windus case. They are literally mass-demolished.
    They are a joke compared to Droidka, B2 etc

Any damage and he already loses 8 stacks. So on a single ability he should lose 40+ on a Zeta and left with 60 or less or in a non Zeta be potentially wiped out in the first move of the game?

That’s stupid.