Forum Discussion

3 years ago

BAM Team with Young Han Solo

Hello, everyone, I'm trying to build a team around BAM, using IG-11 and Kuill, and I was wondering if you think that Young Han Solo might be a good investment. I believe, reading his kit, that he might be useful for long battles. And for the fifth spot I was thinking about Vandor Chewie. What do you think? Am I being too naive?
  • BAM needs people with AoEs for his whistling birds. He could be okay, but not worth the investment for BAM. Cara is the much better option. Vandor is a good choice though.
  • https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/612389809369120785/811687584673169498/image0.jpg
  • "LordDirt;c-2313905" wrote:
    https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/612389809369120785/811687584673169498/image0.jpg

Thanks!
  • "StealthGOBLIN32;c-2313868" wrote:
    BAM needs people with AoEs for his whistling birds. He could be okay, but not worth the investment for BAM. Cara is the much better option. Vandor is a good choice though.

thanks. you're right. I wasn't taking that into consideration.
  • "Aristemo;d-251289" wrote:
    Hello, everyone, I'm trying to build a team around BAM, using IG-11 and Kuill, and I was wondering if you think that Young Han Solo might be a good investment. I believe, reading his kit, that he might be useful for long battles. And for the fifth spot I was thinking about Vandor Chewie. What do you think? Am I being too naive?

I don't have BAM. I don't have YHS. I cam say though that I've never heard a person suggest upping YHS.
  • "Mephisto_style;c-2313896" wrote:
    "Aristemo;d-251289" wrote:

I don't have BAM. I don't have YHS. I cam say though that I've never heard a person suggest upping YHS.

I know, it's a character that mostly nobody has invested in lol. But hear me out, I was reading his kit and I thought that his ability to gain speed and attack could be useful for long term battles.
  • "Aristemo;d-251289" wrote:

Young Han takes too long to build his dmg up.
    Try nest/cara dune.
  • Young Han's place is going to on a Dash Rendar team. If he starts with prepared he will assist on many many attacks, including L3's counters. He'll be like ahsoka on that team, and able to top someone's protection up.