Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Bastila Fallen bug?

Bastila resists Han solos opening shot..
Han Solos unique says it can’t be resisted..

Is this wai?
  • "EduardoCadav;c-1959344" wrote:
    "Gamorrean;c-1959341" wrote:
    "TVF;c-1959190" wrote:
    How is it misleading?

That it says it can’t be resisted while characters says otherwise

Hows that not misleading? Uniques that works like that is just bad design if you ask me

Han's stun can't be resisted, and isn't resisted though. But if someone else (sith empire under DR) dispels the stun when they are stunned they are not going to stay stunned whether they resist it or not.

"Liath;c-1959346" wrote:
    "Gamorrean;c-1959341" wrote:
    "TVF;c-1959190" wrote:
    How is it misleading?

That it says it can’t be resisted while other characters says otherwise

Hows that not misleading? Uniques that works like that is just bad design if you ask me

The specific mechanics matter. Can’t be resisted doesn’t mean will always be applied, it just means it won’t go through a potency/tenacity check. There are other reasons besides resistance that can prevent it from being applied (or in this case, staying applied).

Yes and yes, you guys are right I know. ;)

In the future I hope they will stop those wall of text characters with more simple uniques instead of ruining all possible counters..

Each time a character like Revan arrives they ruin 10+ others and makes their zetas less useful
  • "Ruark_Icefire;c-1959353" wrote:
    Also good to note is that there is a difference between resisting and immunity. If someone is immune to stun(Chewbacca's Guard effect) then the stun won't apply even if it "can't be resisted"
    True
  • The good thing about complicated kits is that it rewards those that read them, and those that seek knowledge on how to use them.

Any (within the rules) advantage you can find is one you should embrace.