Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Bastila, wibbly wobbly, timey wimey, healthy protection, stuff

I'm sure this has been addressed, but I can't find it anywhere, so I'm bringing it up again.

I ran the math on this the other day, so I'm 100% confident that if you have 1000 base health, and you apply a mod (I know this doesn't exist, I'm making the math simple) that gives +10% health, and another mod that gives 5% health, your end health will be 1150. The mods will each individually look at the characters base stat, and use that number for the calculation, not the stacking stat after mods have been applied, that's fine.

Now, insert Bastila. Since I cannot look at my characters stats in the middle of battle, do we know for sure that Bastila's lead will give the bonus protection before or after the mods have been applied? Does that also apply to mod sets? I don't think there's a way to figure that out on our own, that has to come from the higher ups, right???

If I'm describing that poorly, let me know and I'll clarify. Thanks.
    scuba75
    Rising Rookie
    "Metasly;c-1632998" wrote:
    "scuba;c-1632705" wrote:
    Use Hoda basic the protection up will count as max protection while it is active so Hoda will heal based on modded protection + (200% x max health). Note it does not actually restore the protection up. If I have time I will test and show you.

Are you sure ? I remember that when I use Thrawn' Grand Admiral Command on a buffed Wampa it seems to restore is special protection up

When I have seen big restores like that in game it didn't seem to do much for the protection up (purple part) but I could be wrong on that part. Short of counting hits would be hard to say.