Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Beating Bastila with Nightmare

Can Nightmare beat Bastila?

Once her leadership was fixed my shard became full of them. I tried to battle her once or twice and got demolished, since then I just avoid those teams. Eventually that isn't going to be an option is there a strategy or anything people have found to work against her. I just got my nightmare team up and running and I am not ready to just abandon them now.
  • "beasttx1985;c-1613793" wrote:

This is my arena squad that has taken first at payout 9 days straight. It falls back to 15-20ish when I'm asleep or not really arena battleing

Just wait your shard mates unlock Traya, and it will be another story. I also have that team, all gr 12 but Bastilla and Traya lead is a mess to beat. I still have no success against zzTraya, Sion, DN, Thrawn, SiT.

• Another option is Sith Marauder. Potency Up overcomes even 200% tenacity. Plus if he crits on his special the enemy permanently loses 15% health.
  • "BulYwif;c-1613988" wrote:
    "beasttx1985;c-1613793" wrote:

This is my arena squad that has taken first at payout 9 days straight. It falls back to 15-20ish when I'm asleep or not really arena battleing

Just wait your shard mates unlock Traya, and it will be another story. I also have that team, all gr 12 but Bastilla and Traya lead is a mess to beat. I still have no success against zzTraya, Sion, DN, Thrawn, SiT.

Luckily for me I'm the only one on my shard in a heroic sith raid guild lol so I've got months on top. Only one of the top 25 is at a comparable GP to me and he's not in a hstr yet but he's close too. Also my shard is the Feb 2018 shard