Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Best Arena Empire Lead?

I'm planning to transition my Arena team and start using Empire, once I get them modded well. The team would comprise of (at the beginning) 7* Palp, 6* Vader, 7* Thrawn, 7* Tarkin, RG, all G8. (I should be unlocking GK soon, so I could swap him in for one of the last two.)
But I can't decide who to use as the lead. I have four potential leads there, and I'm torn between Palp lead or Thrawn lead. Palp gives me the health and potency, which is better for himself, Vader, and Tarkin landing their debuffs. But Thrawn gives me a lot of TM gain, which might give me an edge going up against the other teams.
And then there's Tarkin, who gives straight speed, and though I don't get the protection that Thrawn affords, if I max his lead, he'll start exposing everyone.
I don't really know what I should do. Which of the four do you think I should use?

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 28 days ago