Forum Discussion

Blubcop
Rising Newcomer
4 years ago

Best Bad Batch Team

Whats the best Bad Batch team?
With shaak ti as leader? Or with Hunter lead and another clone?
  • "Legend91;c-2281805" wrote:
    If we're talking about a proper built up BB (gear + mods)...
    vs most teams: just the 4 guys
    vs DR: + Shaak
    vs CLS: + Zarriss
    vs GAS: + Gideon

Omega is trash

Omega is not trash. I use them daily, yours aren't even geared. She allowed me to easily get 4/4 in phase 4 of LSTB. They weren't designed to take out GAS lead 501st, especially with them becoming stronger soon.

If you want to use Bad Batch against the teams they were meant to be used against and also have great success in TB and TW's, the 5 Bad Batch are the best Bad Batch team. Omega's constant assisting, and double tapping with defense up shreds other teams much safer then the 4 did alone. GG with a super fast bb8 could get very dicey, with Omega, it's a lot easier.
    perfidius44
    Rising Newcomer
    "Reptile;c-2282177" wrote:
    "Legend91;c-2281805" wrote:
    If we're talking about a proper built up BB (gear + mods)...
    vs most teams: just the 4 guys
    vs DR: + Shaak
    vs CLS: + Zarriss
    vs GAS: + Gideon

Omega is trash

Omega is not trash. I use them daily, yours aren't even geared. She allowed me to easily get 4/4 in phase 4 of LSTB. They weren't designed to take out GAS lead 501st, especially with them becoming stronger soon.

If you want to use Bad Batch against the teams they were meant to be used against and also have great success in TB and TW's, the 5 Bad Batch are the best Bad Batch team. Omega's constant assisting, and double tapping with defense up shreds other teams much safer then the 4 did alone. GG with a super fast bb8 could get very dicey, with Omega, it's a lot easier.

As you have experience with her, couple of questions:

How much did you gear her ?
    Did you mod her for Potency, damage or something else ?

Thx for the feedback !

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 2 months ago