Forum Discussion

coolnessda
Rising Newcomer
7 years ago

Best droid team leader

All things aside I know only a few droids have leadership skills but which of them is Best? Hk47 nd ig88 are only a few that I can think of that fit this criteria.
  • "Creepioo;c-1385190" wrote:
    @STRIKEBOMB wait droids can really compete in arena!?! Do you think K-2SO could replace B2 on your team with his counter attack and daze? Also He would benefit from R2's Combat analysis Zeta since he is lightside

K2 is good, but you need a dispeller. Otherwise you can't focus targets from stealth and Raid Han will 1 shot you with crit damage up. I use HK,88,R2,BB-8 and IPD. B2 can also be used but against zarriss teams B2 can be a liability.
  • "STRIKEBOMB;c-1385233" wrote:
    "Creepioo;c-1385190" wrote:
    @STRIKEBOMB wait droids can really compete in arena!?! Do you think K-2SO could replace B2 on your team with his counter attack and daze? Also He would benefit from R2's Combat analysis Zeta since he is lightside

K2 is good, but you need a dispeller. Otherwise you can't focus targets from stealth and Raid Han will 1 shot you with crit damage up. I use HK,88,R2,BB-8 and IPD. B2 can also be used but against zarriss teams B2 can be a liability.

Way to go with sticking with them. I couldn't do it, and had to change. No cls for me though.
  • @STRIKEBOMB
    Yeah I was afraid you were going to say that, I have the same problem, I use R1 team with R2 instead of Baze and they are super survivable just can't remove buffs. Still do well, usually rank around rank 20, slowly getting higher and higher got rank 5 the other day.

Anyway so do you start the battle and immediately stealth everyone but HK or R2 I assume?
  • "Creepioo;c-1385834" wrote:
    @STRIKEBOMB
    Yeah I was afraid you were going to say that, I have the same problem, I use R1 team with R2 instead of Baze and they are super survivable just can't remove buffs. Still do well, usually rank around rank 20, slowly getting higher and higher got rank 5 the other day.

Anyway so do you start the battle and immediately stealth everyone but HK or R2 I assume?

If they have Baze then I try to bait out his removal by taunting with BB-8 (so my team has a buff when it's Baze's turn and even if he gets stunned chirrut will go first and cleanse Baze so its not a problem), and then after his AOE removal I smokescreen on BB-8. Against GK+Barriss teams I taunt with BB-8 then use smokescreen on him. Against CLS lead I USUALLY smokescreen HK because most CLS teams have Raid Han (and his damage is insanely OP). If its a CLS team that doesn't have Raid Han then its safe enough to smokescreen BB-8.
  • Oh I forgot BB-8 taunts and is extra evasive. Cool. Sounds like a fun team to face!
  • Why would you put yourself through this? You don't need droids... have 5 of them to 7 stars in case a legendary event pops for them and leave them there. They are trash right now

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago