Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Best Jedi Team For Master Yoda Event?

I would like some advice on my Jedi team build on the characters I currently have.
Lvl 68
7*Lumi
5*Ima-Gun Di
5*Jedi Consular
4*Mace Eindu
4*Jedi Anakin
3*Ahsoka
3*Qui-Gon Jinn
2*Jedi Knight Guardian
Would appreciate any help!

• "TheMOHAAMaster;210590" wrote:
    Guess I will need to build up others because this team can't do it. I will have to wait for the next time the event comes around.

Wow that's an old thread! lol
    There are some newer threads about the yoda event. It can easily be done with your line up, just level and gear your heroes. I beat 7* yoda with Barris (lead), Lumi, JC, QGJ and Eeth Koth. And Eeth Koth was just there to look pretty.
  • "TheMOHAAMaster;210663" wrote:
    The heroes are well geared and lvl 70 except the JC who is 68 and Kit lvl 64

Well it's a bit of luck as well, so keep trying. Don't just rely on the barris trick, I beat yoda when he was accompanied by old ben and anakin. I killed anakin, Yoda and took down old ben last.
    Are all the important abilites level6/7? Barris leader ability is important, same goes for healing ability of JC (when upgraded you can use it every 2 turns).
    Don't attack Yoda with special attacks when he has tenacity up. When he resist a debuff he will gain extra turn meter. Good luck!
  • :( Try again next event, this one is ending pretty soon. Get all your jedis to level 70 and gear 8. I heard some people say Ahsoka is pretty good for this challenge. And she just got a buff, so if you think you need her for the challenge you might as well farm her.
  • "TheMOHAAMaster;211007" wrote:
    Finally got it!

Yes! Congrats man! Enjoy your 7* yoda, mine is doing really well in the arena

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,720 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago