Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Best non-zeta Nightsister make-up.

I am beefing up what I have of NS for a GA offense team, but throwing a zeta on them is unlikely. Here is where I am at with them.
https://swgoh.gg/p/335998188/characters/?f=Nightsister

Appreciate some advice
    Vaderizer
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Mephisto_style;c-1914094" wrote:
    "Jarvind;c-1914092" wrote:
    Probably AV lead w/ Zombie, Talzin, Daka, and Acolyte. But you really ought to consider a zeta on either Talzin or Ventress's lead at a minimum, they are both excellent.

Could you give that advice again based on my current stars for them? I will probably bring MT to 4* soon but then it is back to Bastilla and Jolee. My acolyte is 3* and initiate 6 or 7. Is Acolute that much better in PVP?

It's not only that Acolyte is that much better (because she forces your opponent to plan for her stealthing and hiding behind infinite zombie revive cheese), it's that Initiate is just pretty bad overall for anything besides running Deathstorm in the Sith raid. She's slow and doesn't hit very hard. Her only standout feature is that she's weirdly tanky for an attacker, but that doesn't really help her.

I tried using the "lesser" nightsisters rather than starring up the good ones, and it isn't worth the resource expenditure because they just aren't that great. Just use Talzin and Acolyte at low stars and farm them up when you can.
    Vaderizer
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Probably AV lead w/ Zombie, Talzin, Daka, and Acolyte. But you really ought to consider a zeta on either Talzin or Ventress's lead at a minimum, they are both excellent.
  • "Jarvind;c-1914092" wrote:

Could you give that advice again based on my current stars for them? I will probably bring MT to 4* soon but then it is back to Bastilla and Jolee. My acolyte is 3* and initiate 6 or 7. Is Acolute that much better in PVP?

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago