Forum Discussion

coolnessda
Rising Newcomer
8 years ago

Best ships for zeta farming

I am in the process of developing ships to prepare for zeta farming and was hoping to get some good insight on what ships are best. I currently have a 6 star scimitar and slave 1, a 7 star jedi consular star fighter, working on tie advanced and Biggs starfighter.
  • zeta farming as in clearing the challenge, or as in getting a high as possible rank in order to buy more zeta's from the fleet store?
  • Short answer, whoever your most geared pilots are. Look at the top ranks of your shard and you'll have a good idea of what the most common winning ships are.
  • If you're talking about posting higher in Arena to get ship tokens to buy zetas then I'll post my team. I consistently get #1 in my arena shard. Starting 5: Biggs' x-wing (for taunt) tie fighter and Vader's Tie (for target lock), Umbaran (for target lock and cleanse on target locked enemies, and Scimitar (for stealth on everyone except Biggs and to inflict TL on any new enemies that enter the battlefield). Backups: Sun Fac's fighter (for taunt and stun on buffed enemies), Cassian's U-Wing (for stealth, TL and double attack), and Slave 1 (to hit all TL'd enemies). Put them under Tarkin lead. If you don't have Cassian's U-wing then put in FOTP's Tie