Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Best zeta for BH team

What is the best zeta for Bountyhunter for the heroic sith raid?
  • "Roopehunter;c-1792901" wrote:
    Bossk lead is great.

It really is. Even if you have a 3* bossk, it really beefs them all up.

Beefs his ship up a bit. Such a good character.
  • Alright:

I have 10 gold bh. We are on tier 6.
    Embo lead in phase 1 can get you 5million with good rng
    jango lead can get you 4-5mil on phases 2 and 3
    Aurra can do some big damage on phase 3 also.

I don't use bossk cause you always have enough time to get off jangos payouts and get everyone to have bh resolve which is better and you also gain extra speed. Bossk still needs to be part of the team though.
  • We just finished Heroic Sith for the first time last week. So we are only on our 3rd raid but here is my experience so far:

G12 Embo zeta lead with G10 Greedo, g9 Cad, G12 Bossk and Boba.

2.3M and 1.9M in P1. I'm confident if I had Greedo and Cad G12 I can hit 3.5M+. Right now at low gear Nihilus steals offense up and can 2 shot Greedo and Cad. For Reference my JTR team can do 4M depending on RNG in P1, but requires a lot of restarts to get a good run very frustrating. Embo is easy. Kill Sith Assasin and then use basics on Nihilus. Easy peasy. Much less frustrating and saves JTR for P3.

1.3M in P3 with the same team, but I only tried it once to completion. Can surely get lots more. But low gear is even more of a liability there and Greedo and Cad rarely survive after one topple. With higher gear Ive seen videos of the whole team lasting until enrage.

I could get double those numbers in T6. Havent used Bossk lead in Heroic yet but he could not touch Embos numbers in T6, so assuming that would hold.

I havent tried him in p2 yet because I use Qira Z Mission, Yhan and Hyoda there and can break 3M.

For Arena/TW Bossk lead is probably better. For PVE combat, Embo is better, if you have good health pools. I can Auto all 3 tiers of Rebel Roundup and any TB mission with them. Bossk is great too, but Embo is faster. For Sith Raid, Embo lead is lots better.

Been testing Embo Boba Cad Visas and Zaalbar in GA. Showing promise. Drawback of Bossk team is that if his taunt and Frenzy gets wiped, team loses it's tank and becomes pretty easy. Z and Visas would solve that.
  • Also for above numbers I dont move mods, so the mods on my BH are B mods at Best. If you put proper offense sets on them numbers should grow a lot.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago