Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Better empire leader

Want to make a nice empire team so decided to try and get a feel with which of the following characters would be best to lead when voting please keep these in mind
1. No matter the outcome i intend on using deathtrooper and krennic(just not as a leader possibly)
2. Same goes for thrawn
3. The leader ability would be zetad
4. I do not have access to shoretrooper, probably won’t for quite a while
  • I personally run EP lead in arena. This sounds weird and unlikely, true, but it works. My team has DT, Krennic, Thrawn, and Shore under EP, all maxed except I don't have a zeta on Thrawn's leader ability (do have one in his unique, DT unique, and Krennic leader). Between Thrawn's unique (+15% TM whenever someone uses a special while an enemy is fractured), Shore's unique (+15% TM when someone uses a special when Shore is taunting), and EP leader (+20% TM whenever someone inflicts a debuff), the team can just run wild. Get 1st almost every day in a Dec 15 shard almost overrun with CLS, JT Rey, and GK Barris teams.
  • I use veers lead with unique zeta for DS TB, for another squad in DS TB i use palp (although i have vader zeta lead).

But as my knowledge, best squad for empire nowadays is zeta thrawn lead, krennic, DT, storm, shore.

But since i don't have thrawn lead zetaed, i choose other bcause i feel okay with veers n palp lead for my empire team
  • I put a zeta on Veers and have really appreciated having him on my Empire team in the territory battle. His unique gives offense up, 50% turn meter, and 10% protection to Imperial troopers (like your Death Trooper). If you don’t have Shore, you might go for Stormtrooper instead.
  • "RacerDejak;c-1435982" wrote:
    I use veers lead with unique zeta for DS TB, for another squad in DS TB i use palp (although i have vader zeta lead).

But as my knowledge, best squad for empire nowadays is zeta thrawn lead, krennic, DT, storm, shore.

But since i don't have thrawn lead zetaed, i choose other bcause i feel okay with veers n palp lead for my empire team

Veers is the best for PvE, whereas Thrawn is the best for PvP. The TM gain is really important in that game and Thrawn lead really helps for that. I've tested zTarkin lead, zVeers, zzThrawn and Thrawn is overall better than the other Empire leaders.